Rogerwilco is a family of designers, developers, writers, SEO pros and strategists. You’ll be working with experts in their respective fields and grow in an agency that’s taking the digital world by storm.
We’re looking looking for a talented Business or Systems Analyst to join our technical team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- A thorough understanding of the web development life cycle from conceptualisation through to delivery.
- Source requirements from clients and translate them into detailed business requirements specifications.
- A clear understanding of how to create user stories and match requirements to them.
- Respond to a number of Requests for Proposal (RFPs), responding to requirements and aligning a solution with RFQs.
- Generate accurate effort and cost estimates and translate these estimates to detailed work plans.
- A degree of product ownership, ensuring that the platform developed matches the requirements set out.
- Liaise with developers, project managers and the client service team to ensure that your projects are accurate and deliver on specification.
- Upon completion of projects, you would be required to present the platform to key client stakeholders.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, have drive and enthusiasm, please send us your CV and a motivation letter telling us why you're the right candidate for the job. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference 'Business Analyst' in the subject line.