Rogerwilco has an opportunity for a talented front-end developer who believes they’re able to take on Drupal as a site builder. Your talents will be tested while working with a challenging CMS like Drupal, but you will have the full support of one of the most talented Drupal houses behind you.
The candidate will work as part of a large team of strategists, designers, copywriters and account managers to help create websites for our clients. You’ll be working with experts in their respective fields and grow in an agency that’s taking the digital world by storm.
This position will be based in our Durbanville office, so would be particularly well suited to someone living in Cape Town’s northern suburbs and currently endures the 90-minute commute into town each morning.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider it to have been unsuccessful.
Rogerwilco is full of ultra-talented people, who all buy into the challenge of delivering exceptional results in every activity they do.
We're driven by passion, caffeine and, in large measure, by the desire to enjoy what we do. That means that while we work smart, we try not to work too hard. By 6pm the office is usually deserted...or there is a highly competitive ping-pong tournament in full swing.
For more information about Rogerwilco and its services visit www.rogerwilco.co.za.
- Proficient in SASS/SCSS, with at least three years of solid experience
- A thorough understanding of mobile first responsive styling
- Comfortable with version control using Git
- Familiar with Drupal, preferably have a decent understanding of Drupal's theming layer and Twig
- Familiar with Drupal's site building features
- Working knowledge of front-end frameworks (React, Angular, etc)