Rogerwilco is looking to add a new mid level back-end developer to their team. You will be working under our senior back-end developer, assisting him with a number of tasks.
The candidate will work as part of a large team of strategists, designers, copywriters and account managers to help create websites for our clients. You’ll be working with experts in their respective fields and grow in an agency that’s taking the digital world by storm.
This position will be based in our Durbanville office, so would be particularly well suited to someone living in Cape Town’s northern suburbs and currently endures the 90-minute commute into town each morning.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider it to have been unsuccessful.
Rogerwilco is full of ultra-talented people, who all buy into the challenge of delivering exceptional results in every activity they do.
We're driven by passion, caffeine and, in large measure, by the desire to enjoy what we do. That means that while we work smart, we try not to work too hard. By 6pm the office is usually deserted...or there is a highly competitive ping-pong tournament in full swing.
For more information about Rogerwilco and its services visit www.rogerwilco.co.za.
- Proficient in PHP/MySQL with at least four years solid experience
- Familiar with Drupal, preferably have a decent understanding of the Drupal API (Drupal 7 and 8)
- Comfortable with version control using Git
- Comfortable with RESTful services, API creation and maintenance
- Comfortable with SSH and server configuration (Apache, Nginx, Varnish, etc)