Senior Paid Search Manager
Rogerwilco, one of South Africa's leading performance marketing agencies, is looking for a senior paid search manager.
The candidate will need to have a proven track record with at least five years experience of implementing and managing paid search campaigns.
As a company, we're obsessive about insights and results. This focus saw our team attain over 50 vocational certifications during 2017 and has helped us win more awards for performance marketing than any other South African agency in recent years.
The candidate will be tasked with setting up a paid search team within Rogerwilco but must also be willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into daily campaign management. They’ll collaborate with a large team of organic search analysts/strategists and will work closely with our performance director and strategy director to define and implement campaigns for a range of local and international blue chip clients. While most of the focus will be on paid search, there will also be programmatic and broader media buys.
This position could be based in our Durbanville office in Cape Town’s northern suburbs or in our Bryanston office in Johannesburg.
- At least five years of paid search experience in an agency environment with a demonstrable track record of delivering results
- A history of working on award winning campaigns that demonstrate how creative thinking has helped solve business challenges
- An ability to understand business problems and find relevant and appropriate solutions
- Inspirational – able to lead by example and coach and mentor others to succeed
- Insight - we expect you to be a thought leader and a change agent. Ideally, you'll be an active participant in international industry forums
- Certification. You must have a range of Google AdWords certifications (and preferably Analytics too).
- You’ll be comfortable working with GTM and DCM
- Communication skills in technical and business environments A passion for people management and the leadership
- An affinity with process - would be useful if you’re familiar with Chase
- Advanced knowledge of information architecture, taxonomy and web usability. Understanding UX is key
Please send your CV and a motivating letter to email@example.com
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.