The traffic and project management team is the glue that holds our agency together and we’re looking for someone to join us on a paid internship to learn the roles.
The candidate will work as part of a large team of designers, copywriters, developers and account managers to help control the production of our creative work.
They’ll work closely with the various teams to meet deadlines, increase efficiency and stay within budget. It’s the traffic manager’s responsibility to know who’s doing what and when they’re doing it.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Go-getter and self-starter.
- A people’s person who can work in a vibrant office space.
- Strong administrative skills.
- A bucket load of aptitude.
Please send your CV and a motivational letter telling us why you’re the right candidate for the job to email@example.com using the reference Traffic Intern in the subject line.