At Rogerwilco, we’re a tight-knit family of designers, developers, writers, SEO pros and strategists. You’ll be working with experts in their respective fields and growing in an agency that’s taking the digital world by storm.
We’re offering six month paid internships to young, innovative minds who want to be part of our SEO content team in Cape Town.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the SEO and PPC teams to create web-friendly content for clients in a variety of industries and of varying complexity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Recently graduated with a Bachelors degree or programme in English or communications, or have relevant experience.
- Coachable, diligent, and able to work independently or in a team.
- Experience with Drupal and WordPress (advantageous).
- Very high attention to detail.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, have drive and enthusiasm, send your CV, motivation letter and 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com using the reference 'SEO Copywriter Intern' in the subject line.