At Rogerwilco, we’re a tight-knit family of designers, developers, writers, SEO pros and strategists. You’ll be working with experts in their respective fields and growing in an agency that’s taking the digital world by storm.
- Manage and plan production schedules and assist with scheduling briefs
- Assist the Traffic Managers with overall daily tasks
- Oversee daily tasks and ensure that they are on track as per the deadline
- Attend daily status meetings
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] using the reference 'Digital Traffic Manager Intern' in the subject line.