We're on the hunt for a technical SEO intern to join our multi-award winning Search team for some of SA's largest brands.
If you've recently left university or one of the leading marketing colleges and you're been intrigued by Google's ability to influence buying decisions, then come and learn how it really works at one of the country's leading SEO agencies.
We are looking for someone that:
- A self-starter - the type who's hungry to learn and always asking for more challenging work, you'll demonstrate aptitude and you'll be considered in your approach.
- Has general Microsoft Office Suite / Google Docs experience with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Has the ability to use logic to identify strengths, weaknesses, and solutions
- If you’ve already got your Analytics, AdWords and YouTube certification, that’d be advantageous. If you don’t, we’ll help put you through the exams.
- Is coachable with a willingness to learn and a commitment to excellence
- Has superior communication skills and reliability
- Has the ability to work in a team environment and have good vibes
- Aren't afraid to get your hands dirty to find creative solutions to problems
- Are comfortable taking direction as well as taking initiative
- Likes to solve technical problems
Please send your CV and a motivational letter telling us why you’re the right candidate for the job to [email protected]